2017 FALL SEASON
- If you have not done so already, please find us on Facebook. We try to add all upcoming events to the pages. www.facebook.com/OklahomaEdge
- Practices- will be at the coach’s discretion, they will announce when and what time practices will be each week.
- The practice location will be at OKWU. It’s VERY important to be respectful at the fields. Clean up after yourselves and your children. Please keep track of your children at all times and make sure they aren’t playing on the college field, playing in the okwu main field dugouts, or playing on the college equipment. They put a lot of time and effort into making their field look nice and have asked for no one to be on it. There is also a lookout that has a ladder that is tall and dangerous, we do not at any time want children climbing or playing on it. If we lose okwu as a practice spot due to negligence we will not have a good spot for future use.
- Schedules- you will not be given a schedule of games. This is different than rec ball, We will try to give release target dates that we may play so that you can be prepared. The coaches for your team will give you two weeks notice prior to the tournament. (Rain outs and/or other issues can cause a tournament to cancel last minute, we will let everyone know as soon as we know, in the event of a cancellation) Please consider this when scheduling other events.
- We will be starting a Raffle asap, every girl will be required to sell 30 tickets. The tickets will be $5.00 a piece. Its a 50/50 Raffle which means the winner gets half the money collected.
- We will have extra tickets available to sale. IT IS MANDATORY TO SELL ALL 3O TICKETS!
*Please note that this is not optional unless you paid the Fundraiser Buy out fee.
- Reminder: Final date for dues will be Sept 22nd, 2017, if you are not aware of your balance due please ask Sarah or Leslie. If your child is not paid up they will not get to play!
- Contracts: Make sure you register and sign all contract on the okedge website. If contracts are not signed then your child will not get to play.
- Parent gear will be done by Dupree Sports Tulsa this year, I will have a website asap and you will be able to choose and order from many different options.
- We are a 501(C)3 nonprofit organization, we run off of donations. If you have a business that would like to sponsor a banner spot, please let us know and we will get you a form. Also some employers have grant opportunities, we would love to participate. A tax receipt will be given, as it can be used as a tax write off.
- Conoco and Phillips 66 does a match program, if you or a family member’s work for Edge hours can be submitted to HR, we are already set up to receive matches. 20 volunteer hours will get Okedge $500
- We would love suggestions or comments on things that you or your child would like to see. Thank you so much for being a part of this organization.
- We do have board seats available, if anyone is interested let us know
- If you have any questions feel free to reach out.
Oklahoma Edge Board,
Sarah – President 918-214-7060
Leslie- Vice President 918- 440-2701